The new iPhone will be available in a few days and I am not able choose between the big and the bigger model.
My iPhone 4 is (almost) dead
For four years now, I use an iPhone 4. I have decided to buy a new one. Using my iPhone 4 is a pain. It’s slow, it freeze, it reboot constantly, the battery is almost dead, if I use it outside at under 17 °C temperature it stops working and the home button has stopped working a few month ago.
It’s time to change !
Two new precious
The new Apple iPhone will come in two size:
- iPhone 6 with a 4,7 inches screen.
- iPhone 6 plus with a 5,5 inches screen.
These two devices will be available to order here in Switzerland the 26th of September. Yes, it’s in two days ! And I can’t choose which one I will order.
So here’s the pros for each models:
- It fit in my hand. I have relatively small hands. I worry of something I can not use with one hand.
- I come from an iPhone 4. Going for an iPhone 6 is already a big step in term of screen size. Imagine going for a Plus…
- It fit in my jeans front pockets.
- Less expensive than the Plus.
iPhone 6 Plus
- It’s big !
- I have two hours of commute each days. I read a lot in the public transportation. The iPhone 6 Plus can replace my Kindle.
- I love the landscape view on the Plus.
- Bigger battery more autonomy.
- The camera is better.
For now, I am 30% for the iPhone 6 and 70% for the iPhone 6 Plus.
I will read more reviews and watch more videos and … Let see in two days.